Comment on page
Setup Live Stream Notifications
This index page lists the options Noti offers which are available at your disposal and how to use the methods of your choice to set up a streamer's live notifications as well as the streamer's data channels. You can also learn how to synchronize your roles from Kick.com to Discord.
When it comes to Discord bots, Noti stands out from the crowd by giving you, the end user, the most flexibility and as many great options as possible!
- In order to start your journey with Noti and gain access to the wide array of commands including the extensive list of features the bot has to offer, you must first invite Noti to your Discord server. Read up on the article titled "How to Invite Noti to Your Server First" to learn how to complete this necessary first step.
Once Noti has been added to your Discord server, you must ensure that Noti's role is ABOVE the roles it will be managing.
Setting up your favorite streamer's live notifications has never been easier since Noti gives you TWO simple methods to do so by using either the web dashboard or Discord slash commands.
METHOD ONE: [USING THE WEB DASHBOARD]
- Follow the listed steps in the web dashboard guides in the order provided for the best results:
- Web Dashboard: Basics & Logging In (you must login to the dashboard in order to use it)
- Web Dashboard: Essential Setup for Kick Notifications (this guide covers the basic or essential functions of setting up Kick live notifications)
- Web Dashboard: Advanced Setup for Kick Notifications (optional extra customizations that can be added to Kick live notifications)
METHOD TWO: [USING SLASH COMMANDS]
- Follow the listed steps in the slash commands guides in the order provided for the best results:
- Slash Commands: Essential Setup for Kick Notifications (this guide covers the basic or essential functions of setting up Kick live notifications)
- Slash Commands: Advanced Setup for Kick Notifications (optional extra customizations that can be added to Kick live notifications)
- Setup Clips to Discord with Noti - a guide that details how to setup sending clips to your Discord server with a partnered third party Kickbot service.
- Streamer Counter - a guide to setting up data channels in your Discord server that show follower count & live/offline status of a given streamer.
- Verify and Sync - a guide on how to synchronize your roles from Kick.com to your Discord server.